Why not give the Lumia 930, 1520 and 830 the Creator Update?

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm wondering what will become of the Acer Liquid Jade Primo? Considering that there was never any official path to the Anniversary Update and 1507 will no longer be supported after May 15.

jason hendry1

Feb 12, 2015
Visit site
this was the final straw for me, not supporting their own flag ship after a poultry 3 years is the last slap in the face I care to take. Now I'm guessing when is their next reboot and then the one after that and after that and so on. No gestures mobile, 11 months to get a weekly view in calender after it was officially released, 12 months for a linked in box, and nearly 2 years to nearly get skype right and then reboot. Microsft is terrible company to put any faith and trust in. Shame cause if they had supported gestures mobile, if they had kept releasing new flasgships and if they supported those flagships even with all those missing apps and theres loads, I would have stayed on windows 10 mobile, but hell, no more. At least in edge our new tabs wont open to our own default pages, as if we want to browse the way we want. Well done again microsoft for force feeding failed attempt. All I want for chrismas now is android or apple to make serious inroads into pc gameing market and then I can leave microsoft products fully.

vEEP pEEP

Nov 1, 2014
Visit site
I hear your frustration....I feel the same way, but like my last Nokia - held on till the end...

this was the final straw for me, not supporting their own flag ship after a poultry 3 years is the last slap in the face I care to take. Now I'm guessing when is their next reboot and then the one after that and after that and so on. No gestures mobile, 11 months to get a weekly view in calender after it was officially released, 12 months for a linked in box, and nearly 2 years to nearly get skype right and then reboot. Microsft is terrible company to put any faith and trust in. Shame cause if they had supported gestures mobile, if they had kept releasing new flasgships and if they supported those flagships even with all those missing apps and theres loads, I would have stayed on windows 10 mobile, but hell, no more. At least in edge our new tabs wont open to our own default pages, as if we want to browse the way we want. Well done again microsoft for force feeding failed attempt. All I want for chrismas now is android or apple to make serious inroads into pc gameing market and then I can leave microsoft products fully.

Jozef jurcisin

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo