The "Fall Creators Update"

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
Source :
https://www.theverge.com/2017/5/11/15610610/microsoft-windows-10-fall-creators-update-features

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update is the next major update that Microsoft is planning to release in September. That's not a mistake, Microsoft is reusing the same "Creators Update" naming for this next update, and it will include a new focus on bringing Windows experiences to iOS and Android devices.

Looks amazing all the new changes to windows. Loved the second day keynote. Things are looking bright :)

Last edited:

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
But what are the actual features warranting the name?

Systemwide pen support.

Story Remix

I wonder will we see the mythical groove music maker?

MS still seems to making vague references to scanning 3d models via phone, but I dunno.

Guess we'll have to see. The names seem to take a certain poetic license. According to the announcement we'll be getting fluent design, translation, placeholders I mean files on demand, Cortana skills (maybe, or at least partial anyway), and timeline - none of which have anything directly connected to "creation", more productivity if anything (Although I suppose you could deem that "creating" too, given people make reports, designs, collaborate etc with such things).

The first two probably justify the title enough on its own. I can see story remix basically taking over youtube and facebook. And windows being strong in the ways of stylus can't hurt creators....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077