05-10-2018 05:19 PM
29 12
tools
    After being a windows mobile fan since 2009 I would get my hopes up about anything mobile MS has planned. They constantly keep changing the mobile OS and this latest fiasco was the final nail in the coffin for me. Why is it they don't have any market share when it comes to mobile devices? Simple, if you keep coming up with reboots of your mobile OS no one is gonna feel the need to buy the devices, developers will not bother to port their apps and unless MS is going to build their own devices OEMs will continue to see Android as a very profitable platform. I know these are words that windows mobile diehard fans don't want to hear but Windows Mobile is a dead platform IMO and I don't think any reboot of the OS is gonna make a difference. Some of these windows sites keep peddling all these hopes and dreams (they need to stop doing that) but in the end MS has managed to screw all of us who bought into the Windows 10 mobile BS.
    09-01-2017 09:35 AM
    Windows phone are best phones i think. Because they give u a different experience in phone.its stylish,different like iphone. Happy to know that windows is coming back in the market with its cshell for phone which will revolutionize the era of smartphones.
    Don't mislead him, that's just your opinion. The truth is you know nothing. Maybe they don't even release any new Windows phone in ten year, or maybe even ever. Maybe they become completely irrelevant company for all that we know. Or maybe they do what you say. Who knows.

But right now it is not a smart move to buy a Windows phone. But you can buy it if you prefer it even as it is over Android or iOS. That's my case. :) I know those two are better option right now, but I just like Windows phone, and I'm ready to stick with it for as long as those most necessary apps work for me.

Sent from mTalk on Windows PC
    theefman likes this.
    09-11-2017 04:25 PM
    You shouldn't.
    theefman and Scienceguy Labs like this.
    09-16-2017 03:17 AM
    You better know very well why you should buy a windows phone
    05-10-2018 05:19 PM
29 12