Am i only person that thinks Nadella should go?

fiveaces01

Jul 24, 2013
Visit site
When was the last time you saw an advertisement for the Surface Duo?? How in the world can you expect any growth in sales without advertising. It is the exact same reason Windows mobile died. Really it was a murder. I really have no idea why it was the path Nadella followed. His failure to keep a microsoft product in peoples pockets will be an ongoing problem. If I am using an IOS operating system or an Android system throughout the day, what do you think I will use when I get home. This is the real problem. If they don't figure out some way to keep a DEVICE in peoples hands throughout the day the company as we know it will cease to exist.

eshropshire

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
When was the last time you saw an advertisement for the Surface Duo?? How in the world can you expect any growth in sales without advertising. It is the exact same reason Windows mobile died. Really it was a murder. I really have no idea why it was the path Nadella followed. His failure to keep a microsoft product in peoples pockets will be an ongoing problem. If I am using an IOS operating system or an Android system throughout the day, what do you think I will use when I get home. This is the real problem. If they don't figure out some way to keep a DEVICE in peoples hands throughout the day the company as we know it will cease to exist.
I guess you have not followed has successfully Microsoft has been since they go rid of Balmer.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I guess you have not followed has successfully Microsoft has been since they go rid of Balmer.
That's an excellent point.

Even though I'm using an Android phone when I'm on the go, when I get home I use a Windows PC and the Your Phone app on my PC.

I also use OneDrive and Office apps on my Android phone, as well as on my PC. So I'm still using Microsoft products as much as ever, even on Android devices.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ailanamargarett