05-18-2019 01:22 PM
105 ... 345
tools
    It won't be running Android. It'll run Windows, but perhaps a customised version, specifically for the hardware (because it folds). Who knows? Nobody. We are all just guessing, until MS officially says something.
    01-19-2019 08:21 AM
    first of all, i don't understand one point there's no big solid competitor (leave Apple) in the world for android. it's a huge opportunity Microsoft should think seriously in building Windows mobile platform and make it available for phone manufactures in aggressive manner. Once, Microsoft pushes phones in market than App. developers will come forward automatically. good damn it, I'm playing Asphalt 8 on 1 GB RAM Lumia 640 phone from past 8 months, it's just like f....... my dream girl through out my life.
    I'm requesting Microsoft to think about it rather than continuum, UWP etc., etc.
    Well it's not that simple, MS had invested Millions of Dollars into the MS Mobile platform and for a lot of years, and it failed miserable.

From a financial POV it makes no sense to it. Though in future we might see it come to life; but not for now!
    05-11-2019 12:59 PM
    so, do you think that microsoft should sell surface phone / andromeda with windows 10? Would you buy it?
    For android apps on my pc, i am using bluestacks and that is very good, but to use it you need good hardware. Imagine android virtualization on a mobile device. I think ms already tried that and it is not working well. Or, what do you think is going on with windows on arm?
    In the consumers area, besides windows and office, microsoft now is investing more time and resources in android apps.

never!
    05-18-2019 12:08 PM
    Just stop androiding around okay? Give us phones with full Windows 10 on.
    Yes.
    05-18-2019 12:11 PM
    Just stop androiding around okay? Give us phones with full Windows 10 on.
    That's what I'm hoping for. Maybe when hardware catches up.
    05-18-2019 01:22 PM
105 ... 345