Andromeda Petition. Please sign :)

seventeenapg

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
8000 this morning, don't think it will affect MS' decision making but for what it's worth I have signed
And me too. They probably will not even see this but it made me feel better signing it. I really want MS to bring this or a surface slab phone to market, get behind it big time and sort out the app gap. There is room for a third mobile ecosystem.

Sent from mTalk

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Fewer than 80 signatures away from hitting the 10,000 mark.

Very good going.

Consider that this is anything from a mainstream petition. The only people that would even know about it's existence are Windows fans and readers of niche sites like Windows Central, MSPower User and Thurrott.

I was surprised when it made it over 500, shocked when it got to 5000 and stunned that it'd clearly going to exceed 10,000 in the next few minutes.

Whether it spurs MS on to respond is another conversation altogether, but at least it showed that we fans are a passionate bunch, capable of working together :)

And, yeah, it would be idiotic and downright stupid for MS to can Andromeda. A 0% mobile windows solution is a terrible place for a tech firm to be in a highly mobile world

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium