Ralf groene liked a post about andromeda!!!

jowlthebowl

Jul 8, 2018
Visit site
I was on LinkedIn recently and saw a post about a tech radar article on the petition for Andromeda. Guess who liked the post? Ralf Groene, the head of design at Microsoft Surface! Not sure if this is a good or bad sign lol, maybe I'm just an overreacting fan. But I'm pretty sure this is the first time a Microsoft employee and a really important one, has interacted with a post about Andromeda. So now I guess it's superconfirmed? Maybe the Surface team wants to release it but Microsoft management is saying no :( Anyway you can see that he liked it when you go on his LinkedIn profile:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/ralf-groene-33114b1

I've also attached a screenshot. :)

Attachments

• IMG_20180708_023503.jpg
    IMG_20180708_023503.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 11

anon(10458357)

May 11, 2018
Visit site
Sweet find! Seriously. These guys are usually dead silent on this kind of stuff. Although I really wish they would lift the radio silence on this thing. I liked Dan's idea about going totally transparent on Andromeda and just designing it out in the open. Nobody's ever done that before.

At the end of the day, I think we're all pretty realistic about this thing. Nobody's expecting Satya to sit down to his next interview and do a complete 360 because of a change.org petition. But still... something is better than nothing. And yeah it's way cool to get a glimmer of hope from a senior guy at Microsoft!

Jcmg62

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
This is what we have been reduced to. Our hopes are rallied by the "Likes" of Surface execs. Truthfully, little stuff is more encouraging than not. And in the midst of radio silence from Microsoft, it's nice to get little glimmers of hope.

Flash back to this: https://forums.windowscentral.com/u...ndustrial-design-ralf-groene.html#post3720528

Yup. In the absence of any form of effective communication between Microsoft and it's base of supporters, this is what we've been reduced to. Sad, ain't it....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6