What's going on with the Andromeda hype

covfefe

Banned
Jul 22, 2017
Visit site
So first I make a comment saying Microsoft should release the foldy device as a developer/prototype unit, then Dan has a full article released on that very topic the next day, and my comment disappears. So I made one comment on that article saying the ideas are strangely familiar and that comment disappeared also. :confused:

wc_20180710a.png

wc_20180710b.png

:straight:

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I commented on Jez's article too and read your comment about Microsoft releasing the device in that way. Why do you think your comment is missing?

covfefe

Banned
Jul 22, 2017
Visit site
Are you saying WC stole your ideas, spun it as their own in an article and then deleted all evidence you ever said it?

Haha well I believe there's more than a day approval time for articles, unless Dan is somewhat special (maybe he is). And I couldn't care less really since the idea in the comment is awesome, so better it's in an article for all to see regardless of the origin.

Just wondering why comments are being hidden though, seems odd.

The "nothing stopping" comment has returned. The "the ideas" comment is still hidden (click the link).

Anyway... now we know comments are being hidden (and also unhidden), whether on purpose or glitch. :straight:

Ryujingt3

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
It seems that WC doesn't really want to report on Andromeda as much as other sites these days. Maybe that is something to do with it?

nate0

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I have noticed 2 new members now experience "strange" behavior with their posts. The other day a new member could not reply to his own thread because each new reply was under review. On articles what the OP is seeing is strange, but I have had it occur to me once before but maybe not in the same way. It has not happened in a long time though. It was when I first used the Windows Central store app on PC. Though honestly it's probably just website security/hardening. To keep unwanted traffic off the site. That's all. Some of it might be slightly automated and takes time to review. Any other thoughts?

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
Dan spoke at length about the strategy of having a "developer" or "insider" style roll out for Andromeda on the 7/2 podcast. So i'm sure whatever you're experiencing is a coincidence.

covfefe

Banned
Jul 22, 2017
Visit site
Ok must be a glitch then. Second comment still hidden. Strange that these two related comments were affected by the glitch, and none others that I know of. Oh well, I guess the lesson learnt is the Mobile Nations platform is unreliable, sad! I wonder which other insightful comments have been affected by this glitch... Really makes one doubt the content on these sites.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon