5 Surface devices this October

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJW23

Sep 6, 2017
Visit site
We need to start with what not gonna be at this event in October surface laptop surface pro surface go surface headphones. the only device do for a refresh is the surface book. So we gonna have 4 new devices

1# Surface 'Centaurus' foldable tablet running Windows Core OS

2# the surface foldable andromeda device. running Windows Core OS with android immolation for the app gap.

3# surface phone a traditional smartphone running Windows Core OS with android immolation for the app gap.

4# surface watch running Windows Core OS

yes, it's gonna be at interesting October.

Drael646464

Apr 2, 2017
Visit site
It was fun to watch that Zac and Daniel no idea what's coming this October ������������������������

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XblLU6K4iaU&list=PL0w19DzXpZAlQCTSzUizRkwZhW8nb56G6&index=3&t=0s

It makes sense that there will be some surprises. This is about when windows core finally hits. That's a secretive work that's been a long time in development, and MS will probably want to come out with some fanfare and some show.

KJW23

Sep 6, 2017
Visit site
It makes sense that there will be some surprises. This is about when windows core finally hits. That's a secretive work that's been a long time in development, and MS will probably want to come out with some fanfare and some show.
mobile version of Windows Core OS is ready to go. so you are going to see surface foldable smartphone and traditional smartphone Smartwatch fordable tablets

KJW23

Sep 6, 2017
Visit site
Wow Surface book 3 The article above make me think the surface book 3 have AMD processor.
I think the foldable tablet have Snapdragon 8CX processor.

ochhanz

Nov 15, 2017
Visit site
Wow Surface book 3 The article above make me think the surface book 3 have AMD processor.
I think the foldable tablet have Snapdragon 8CX processor.
, doesn't the article speculate that there will be a Laptop 2/3 with an AMD chip and the Pro with the Snapdragon chip?
On one hand I was hoping for a Pro with an AMD Ryzen chip because of the form factor / kickstand but on the other hand a Laptop with it is probably cheaper and perhaps will have a higher tdp? (/Ryzen mobile apu's benefit a lot from more power for the vega igpu, 15W vs 25W was the range I believe of Picasso).

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
MS ruined me with their mobile destruction. I have no expectations nor do I really care. I don't think I'm necessary the minority on this sentiment either as I've seen the decline of enthusiasm here as well in other sites. They did this to themselves and it will be a s**t load of work to win back trust.

KJW23

Sep 6, 2017
Visit site
MS ruined me with their mobile destruction. I have no expectations nor do I really care. I don't think I'm necessary the minority on this sentiment either as I've seen the decline of enthusiasm here as well in other sites. They did this to themselves and it will be a s**t load of work to win back trust.

So why did you comment they

KJW23

Sep 6, 2017
Visit site
"Earlier, Microsoft was reported to be working on a foldable Surface device that could run Android apps. The device, which is codenamed “Centaurus,” is a foldable device that sports two 9-inch displays. This device is powered by a 10nm “Lakefield” Intel processor (the company’s answer to Qualcomm’s SoCs), and will run a version of Windows 10 called Windows Core OS."
that chipset does not make sense for that device so I think surface book 3 is going to get a 10nm “Lakefield” chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99