Outlook.com "Delivery Status Notification (Failure)‏"

gwh34t

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I'm having an e-mail issue that has became a major pain. No matter who I send an e-mail to, they all get bounced back. I am able to receive e-mails fine, but can't send for about 2 months now. I have had no response to any of the tickets I've created through Microsoft Support, Microsoft Answers, calls, chats, etc. I've searched and searched.

When I try to send an e-mail from ANY browser, the Mail app in Windows 8, or a Windows Phone, they all immediately come back as:

postmaster​@mail.hotma​il.com (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***)

Title:
Delivery Status Notification (Failure)‏

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.Delivery to the following recipients failed.*******@live.com

Again, only with this e-mail, not any of my other e-mails throught live.com
I've checked settings, tried from different computers/devices and browsers/apps. No luck...

Anyone have an idea of something else to try?
Thanks

ven07

Jan 27, 2014
Visit site
Hello,

can the person mail you? it might be that MS blocked the person? It often if the person hasn't opened their inbox for a while or if they have two mailing addresses and one of them (the one you're mailing to) isn't being used

gwh34t

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site
I've tried replying and sending from/to multiple e-mail accounts from multiple domains. Don't think anyone is blocked on either side.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo