WARNING: Microsoft Support Office 365

djncanada1

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I wanted to share an very bad experience with Microsoft.

I have Office 365 Home.

I downloaded Visio Pro to trial early in May. Microsoft provides an eval activation that never worked.

As part of the process, it De-activated Office 365.

After multiple departments, finally someone on May 5th got Office 365 re-activated.

On May 23/14, de-activation happened again.

I had reports to get out and called Microsoft again. I went through 5 agents plus one hang up.

The last call was to supervisor, he got me to a good agent and he resolved the issue.

I emailed Microsoft escalation team Friday noon PT, got a response Monday morning.

I ask myself now, why buy anything from Microsoft, the call center they have hired is staffed by either untrained, inconsistent staff or incompetent staff.

If this was 1st time this has happened, I would chalk it up to bad luck, this is 3rd time, same incompetent staff on the Office 365 Small Business as well.

I was in tech sales and a Microsoft partner.

Microsoft used to use Stream and others to do 1st level support.

I am now wondering if the same agent takes a MS call, then next call is a Comcast call!!!

MS gets $100/yr for the service and provides 1st level service. Can MS afford 5 calls to solve an activation issue.

​:eck:

djncanada1

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I needed Visio, ended up buying Standard.

You are missing the point, this tread is about crappy MS support, besides, as a consumer, how am I supposed to know what software works with what account, no warning before I downloaded.

Another issue, when Microsoft helped on May 5th, they requested to do a remote session, the 1st part of the session the agent was checking my Windows license without advising me, I have sent this one to EFF for a legal opinion

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon