Office Mobile on iOS & Android

SteveNoza

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
How does Microsoft Office Mobile work on iOS & Android? Any problems? I currently share notebooks in Evernote and was wanting to use Office Mobile to share folders.

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Shouldn't this be something to ask on iMore and Android Central?

Anyway, it should function in pretty much the same way it does on Windows Phone now Microsoft removed the Office 365 requirement.

SteveNoza

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
Shouldn't this be something to ask on iMore and Android Central?

Anyway, it should function in pretty much the same way it does on Windows Phone now Microsoft removed the Office 365 requirement.

Yep, it's supposed to work the same, but I know with Evernote, each platform version has it's quirks. I may get ambitious enough to post on iMore and Android Central.

SteveNoza

Jul 16, 2014
Visit site
We're transitioning from Evernote to OneNote, which works great on iPhones so far, I have yet to update my Android employee.

eseerc

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
How does Microsoft Office Mobile work on iOS & Android? Any problems? I currently share notebooks in Evernote and was wanting to use Office Mobile to share folders.

Currently, my household is all Apple Hardware and MS software. We love the Office apps for iOS. It integrates seamlessly with our OneDrive accounts and the functionality of the apps is a bazillions times better than anything Google or Apple puts out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb