Just Had a Fabulous Experience with Microsoft Support!

tallarob

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I just had the most wonderful experience with Microsoft support. A couple of weeks ago I had to take my computer in because I was having some issues. My local computer shop recommended that I reinstall windows and I had them go ahead and do it. When they reinstalled Windows, they also reinstalled Microsoft Office 2010. All was well until, today, when I received a message that I had to validate my MS Office. I had the Product Key and entered it, but it would not accept it. As it turned out, they had installed Office Professional and my Product Key was for Office Home and Business. I then went online to Microsoft support and saw where I could request a call from them - with only a 4 minute wait.
Several minutes later I received a call from a very nice tech. I explained my problem to him and he said that would be no problem. He promptly remoted into my computer and entered a new Product Key. The new Product Key, however, did not work, nor did the next one he tried.
He said Office 2010 was out of date and he asked me if it would be Ok if he went ahead and installed Office 2013. Of course, I said yes.
He said it would take a little while and asked if I would like him to call me back once it was installed. I said Ok and 20 minutes later I received a call from the tech and everything was fixed!
I have never received this kind of service from anyone before. I could not have been any happier! If this is indicative of MS support in general, they have certainly come a long ways.

Leonel Funes

Windows 10 & Xbox Champion
Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
I'm glad you had a great experience with their support staff...

I've had to call/go in-store to fix some issues. 90% they are true overachievers - but there's always that one person that's grouchy for no reason. It's not perfect, but definitely some of the best support you can find!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo