Excel spreadsheet not showing updated version.

wessock

Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
I have a Surface Pro 3 with Office 365 Home. I have one file that I use and update frequently on my surface and on my Android phone. I have the file saved on Onedrive and it's supposed to be synced to my surface and phone. I'll edit the file off and on using my surface, clicking save frequently, without closing the file or excel for sometimes a few weeks. Even after I'm done making changes and click save, I'll manually tell Onedrive to check for changes and sync, then give it a few minutes until it says it's up to date. Well, the changes hardly ever update when I open the file on my phone. What's worse, is that half of the time, when I close excel and go to open the file on my surface, all changes are gone as if I hadn't saved it a dozen times since. I'm the only one who uses my account and devices, so it's not an issue of another person editing at the same time. I get no error messages, there are no recovery files, nothing. It's beyond aggravating and makes it almost useless to me. I never know when it's going to decide to just forget my changes. Anyone have any ideas?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon