Free one year subscription to Office 365 Personal?

karlkelvinarcilla

Aug 28, 2013
Visit site
Free one year subscription to Office 365 Personal

I just recently receive the email from onedrive regarding the free storage they are about to cut. Included in the email is the free one year subscription to Office 365 but whenever I'm about to checkout, the Microsoft Store requires me to input my payment method with the "Country/Region" unchangeable. My microsoft account already has my payment options but why does it still ask me for payment options and why is the "Country/Region" fixed to United States.

Thanks.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Free one year subscription to Office 365 Personal

I just recently receive the email from onedrive regarding the free storage they are about to cut. Included in the email is the free one year subscription to Office 365 but whenever I'm about to checkout, the Microsoft Store requires me to input my payment method with the "Country/Region" unchangeable. My microsoft account already has my payment options but why does it still ask me for payment options and why is the "Country/Region" fixed to United States.

Thanks.

can you try a different browser?

Another solution would be to go to onedrive directly and upgrade from there in settings instead of following the link they sent in the mail

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3