I installed one of my 5 available copies on a W10 laptop with a local account for my brother. I logged on to my Office console web site with my MS account and downloaded and installed it. It seems to work. I guess the Office will try later to check if the license is still valid. Will I have to be there to re-enter my logon info when that happens or will it find a way there alone? Thanks.
    06-10-2016 09:34 AM
    I installed one of my 5 available copies on a W10 laptop with a local account for my brother. I logged on to my Office console web site with my MS account and downloaded and installed it. It seems to work. I guess the Office will try later to check if the license is still valid. Will I have to be there to re-enter my logon info when that happens or will it find a way there alone? Thanks.
    you'll still have to log in once it has finished installing - though after that you won't need to once the log in is completed in office products
    06-10-2016 12:08 PM