I will never use One Note again

Christopher Lindsay

May 8, 2014
Visit site
I just lost everything in one note. I'm so frustrated I don't even think I want to continue to even pay for office 365. Microsoft was no help either. I had a bunch of notes using the app and I hit sync to get it to sync to the desktop app and instead the desktop app syncs the nothing on it over the current file wiping it completely clean. Now every time I load it everything is gone. Just like that, I'm done. Never using it again.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I got no problem with you never touching it again (I just phased out OneNote myself) but the deleted pages/trash section is clean? Any other notebooks to open? etc.

erwine

Nov 25, 2012
Visit site
I fully understand it. I also face big problems syncing OneNote with OneDrive. About a third of my notes never sync. If my smartphone gets damaged or lost, I will loose all these notes. After a trip to New York - I am European - I discovered that nearly all of my photos have not been synced, so I lost them after installing WM10. In the case of photos, however, I can sync manually with my desktop. In the case of OneNote, there is absolutely no way to transfer the OneNote notes manually to another driver or PC. This is absolutely BS.

I am at the point to be done with MS. I am an IT professional and this lack of reliable syncronisation is absolutely unacceptable.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs