[Word 2016 Help] Text formatting error in exported PDF

smejicoiii

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
How are you creating the PDF (i.e. File Save As, or Microsoft Print to PDF) also when viewing the documents is your zoom set to the same level when viewing PDF as when viewing Word document? What program are you viewing the PDF in? It seems i am not able to upload my screenshots as i replicated your documents with Word 2016. The only difference I really see is when I preview the PDF using Microsoft Edge.

Edit...images are posting here they come. All PDF's were viewed using Adobe Acrobat Pro X with zoom at 100% and Word zoom was at 100%
image 1 word doc, image 2 Word saved as PDF, image 3 word doc printed to Adobe PDF Printer, Image 4 image 2 viewed with Edge

Attachments

• word.PNG
    word.PNG
    47.6 KB · Views: 3
  • WordSaveAsPDF.PNG
    WordSaveAsPDF.PNG
    31.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Adobe.PNG
    Adobe.PNG
    31.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Edge.PNG
    Edge.PNG
    19.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

TranquilKnight

Nov 9, 2014
Visit site
How are you creating the PDF (i.e. File Save As, or Microsoft Print to PDF) also when viewing the documents is your zoom set to the same level when viewing PDF as when viewing Word document? What program are you viewing the PDF in?

I'm using 'File -> Export -> Create PDF/XPS Document' to create PDF.
Zoom level is same in both. 100%.
I had used Adobe Reader and Nitro Pro on the PC I used to create the document. Also, on my laptop used PDF X-Change Editor, Edge (both my laptop and L640) & Xodo (both on L640 & Android).

Strangely when I opened the document in LibreOffice 5.2 and exported PDF; it came out perfect.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb