Save documents as PDF format

babu7477

Jul 5, 2019
Visit site
Hello,

I am using windows 7 on HP laptop. I have recently installed Microsoft Office 2007 in my laptop for my office working purpose. I am using Microsoft word for work. After finishing my work when I had gone to save my file as PDF, I have seen that there is no option to save as PDF format. But I need to save it as PDF format to submit it to my office.

So, is there any way to save my document as PDF?

spicypadthai

Feb 27, 2014
Visit site
I can't remember when the save to pdf became standard in Office, maybe it was 2010. Anyway, try something like PDF995, it works well. It creates a virtual printer that when you "print" to, opens a save prompt. There are 2 files to install and it's free, with 1 pop-up that's easy to click through.

me just saying

May 17, 2020
Visit site
Hello,

I am using windows 7 on HP laptop. I have recently installed Microsoft Office 2007 in my laptop for my office working purpose. I am using Microsoft word for work. After finishing my work when I had gone to save my file as PDF, I have seen that there is no option to save as PDF format. But I need to save it as PDF format to submit it to my office.

So, is there any way to save my document as PDF?

see if the following will work for you.

https://www.techrepublic.com/blog/microsoft-office/convert-word-2007-documents-to-pdf-format/

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte