I wish they didnt add "Surface" in the back.

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I love the mysterious way of my RT. I get asked a lot on what device it is. Now people have no reason to approach me. They'll just search on their phone what "Surface" is.

Plus it looks tacky. That's just me though.

Robinsonmac

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I love the mysterious way of my RT. I get asked a lot on what device it is. Now people have no reason to approach me. They'll just search on their phone what "Surface" is.

They need it there to build the brand. Just like the Apple logo, you may not like it but you know what it is. Hopefully in the near future Surface as a brand will be on par with Apples.

WillysJeepMan

Aug 7, 2008
Visit site

I agree, the restyled Windows logo alone is a nice touch on the RT. Yeah, it looks tacky with the word "Surface" on it. If I had my way, Microsoft would've kept the Zune name, the RT would've been a "Zune tablet" and the restyled Windows logo would've been replaced by the Zune logo.

I still use my Zune HD and it sitting next to my RT, I periodically think about "what might've been". :smile:

onysi

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I agree, the restyled Windows logo alone is a nice touch on the RT. Yeah, it looks tacky with the word "Surface" on it. If I had my way, Microsoft would've kept the Zune name, the RT would've been a "Zune tablet" and the restyled Windows logo would've been replaced by the Zune logo.

I still use my Zune HD and it sitting next to my RT, I periodically think about "what might've been". :smile:

I still have my zunehd . lol
infront of me.

Daylife

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I actually love Surface on the back it will show the world the device, whoever sees it will be like BAMMMMM surface :)

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
After taking a look at it, I agree, the Windows Logo looks a lot better. It's much cleaner and simpler. Oh well I guess, I'm still buying a Pro, no text on the kickstand can change that. Maybe we can convince them to change it back in the third gen, however?

Christian Kallevig

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
I did love how subtle the Windows logo was on the old Surfaces... However, I think spreading the Surface brand is important for Microsoft and I for one will be proud to display it. And if not you could always get those decals camptime posted. They sure look sexy.

I may have to get one for my RT to cover up all the scratches and dents

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon