Surface 2 Deals UK

Paul Nicholas

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys, has anybody seen any deals on the Surface 2 in the UK? I saw that PC world where doing 5% off but that offer has ended.

I called Microsoft today and they had no information on Student deals.

Paul Nicholas

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Argos don't do the Type keyboard which I can only describe as annoying!

I just feel like an ***** for passing up ?450 for the keyboard and tablet from PC World, I just thought I could do better :(

andrewkeith5

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I'm surprised Currys PC World don't have some sort of Buy Now Pay Later option, they normally do. I would be surprised if they didn't soon in the run up to Christmas. Alas with a Holiday next week I'm not in a position to drop money on a Surface right now...

Daniel Curry

Banned
May 6, 2013
Visit site
I completely forgot about, I might be able to get one now while im on holiday!!!

Thanks

No worries. If you wanna get another one so I can pass it on to my dad and you don't mind me paying you over six months then let me know ;) Argos won't give me an Argos Card because I don't have a full-time job...even though I have three part-time jobs in the same school, working continuously from 8.30-5! You'd think they'd give me the benefit of the doubt!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Im incredibly glad that MS learnt there lesson from the RT launch - Its great being able to go into almost any electrical retailer on release day and pick one up - definitely think the Argos deal buy now pay in 6 months is the way forward.

Ushae

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know where I can pickup a type cover 2 in the UK? Have looked everywhere most stores are just bundling it, without an option to purchase separately :(

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know where I can pickup a type cover 2 in the UK? Have looked everywhere most stores are just bundling it, without an option to purchase separately :(

Pc world are selling them separately in store for ?109 - Tottenham court road only has purple and black - purple looks great BTW - although they have only got type covers not touch.

Daniel Curry

Banned
May 6, 2013
Visit site
I was surprised as well - expected a bit of spiel from the guy in PC world about bundles but he said I could get the type cover 2 separately. Considering buying one for my RT.

Do you know if they have a 'buy now, pay later' policy like Argos? Stuck with my TouchCover 1 at the moment, and seeing as though I just forked out ?359 for a Surface 2, I can't afford a TypeCover 2 yet. But if they had a 'buy now, pay later' policy, then that'd do me nicely!

andrewkeith5

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
Do you know if they have a 'buy now, pay later' policy like Argos? Stuck with my TouchCover 1 at the moment, and seeing as though I just forked out ?359 for a Surface 2, I can't afford a TypeCover 2 yet. But if they had a 'buy now, pay later' policy, then that'd do me nicely!
No harm in asking, but normally there is a minimum purchase value for credit at CPCW

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

I think PC world do a finance plan but it only starts on items over ?500 and trust me if you had trouble getting finance with Argos you will have no chance with PC world they dig through everything in your history before even considering talking to you about credit. Tried getting a new TV with them a few months ago and failed miserably apparently on credit rating.

Ushae

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
My sister works in PC World, as far as I know they have 3 plans for finance. Off the top of my head one is a buy now pay later (6 months), and another is 10 monthly installments (no interest).

Not sure what the minimum price is for finance. I'm also hoping to do this. Will swing by there tonight and grab my Type cover 2! :excited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnwilliam9750