Wow what a nice Tablet

csiguy1

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
Just got my Surface 2 and I have to say that this is the Tablet that I have been waiting for. I have the Surface RT and the Surface 2 is just a great improvement. Anyone on the fence about buying this tablet vs other brands shop no more this is a great one.

Ushae

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Amazing tablet. I had the iPad mini before this, so was a little hestant to get it. Now that I'm using it I'm simply blown away by the hardware quality.

My iPad was brilliant for Apps, but when it came to video playback and websites it just plain sucked. My Surface 2 (never owned the RT) is blazing fast, no lag whatsoever. Full flash support, and plays all my media through mobile.HD.

Cracking device.

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
Just got my Surface 2 and I have to say that this is the Tablet that I have been waiting for. I have the Surface RT and the Surface 2 is just a great improvement. Anyone on the fence about buying this tablet vs other brands shop no more this is a great one.
I agree. I too never owned an RT, was waiting for a price drop on the Pro but finally decided on the Surface 2. only my 2nd day with it but very happy so far.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss