Anyone know if the tight fitting snap on type case will work? I know there is a very very small difference in dimension, and as a result I've been told it is so small that these RT cases will work with them and I've also been told, no they won't. Unfortunately j cant get the actual companies to respond.
    10-30-2013 03:32 PM
    Anyone know if the tight fitting snap on type case will work? I know there is a very very small difference in dimension, and as a result I've been told it is so small that these RT cases will work with them and I've also been told, no they won't. Unfortunately j cant get the actual companies to respond.
    Amazon.com: Snugg Microsoft Surface 1 & 2 Leather Wallet Case in Black for RT and Pro - High Quality Case with Card Slot, Pocket and Premium Nubuck Fibre Interior: Computers & Accessories
    10-30-2013 04:46 PM
    No..im looking at the Incipio Feather case coming out for the Surface RT. Its awesome. I'm hoping to god it fits the Surface 2.
    10-30-2013 07:21 PM
    I actually just bought this on ebay. I just need a sleeve to protect and it fits just fine. All RT cases will fit on S2.

This is only 6.99. U should get it as back up or if you just want something cheap.
    USA Gear Durable Neoprene Tablet Case Sleeve for Microsoft Surface RT Pro | eBay
    10-30-2013 10:49 PM
    The official incipio cases are way to expensive. You can get them a bit cheaper on ebay from other users.
    10-30-2013 10:51 PM
    The official incipio cases are way to expensive. You can get them a bit cheaper on ebay from other users.
    It is expensive but worth the money IMHO.
    10-31-2013 08:54 AM
    I know that the black feather cases for the RT are available at Best Buy now. If a store near you has one, it might not be a terrible hassle to try it yourself and return it if it doesn't fit.
    11-01-2013 07:49 PM
    I actually just bought this on ebay. I just need a sleeve to protect and it fits just fine. All RT cases will fit on S2.

This is only 6.99. U should get it as back up or if you just want something cheap.
    USA Gear Durable Neoprene Tablet Case Sleeve for Microsoft Surface RT Pro | eBay
    Nice. I just received the following from an eBay seller. I wanted a case to match the purple keyboard.

Kroo Protector Shell EVA Case Cover Sleeve Hard Travel Carrying Pouch Bag
    11-01-2013 08:15 PM