Kindly post pics taken from your surface 2

rav16

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Guys so far other then usual over hyped cry in the tech world about no apps , the surface 2 has gained positive reviews . None of the reviews actually have posted samples of the camera which comes with the surface 2 .

Surface 2 owners can you kindly post pics taken from your surface 2 main rear camera . So guys can see the performance enhancement there too . Thanx .

sinic999

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
WP_20130925 2.jpg
WP_20130925 4.jpg

Photo was taken under my table lamp and it is possible to upload multiple photos onto forums. I just did it onto this post from my skydrive folders. Those photos are taken by the lumia 900, not the surface 2.

rav16

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Wow the front cam is amazing man much better then ipad it seems .... Slowly the surface 2 is closing the deal for me over the iPad air . My only worry is I have many ebooks in ePub and PDF formats ( on my iPad 2 ) I have no idea how I can get them on surface . Any ideas ? Rest camera , multitasking , USB port all seals the deal . And apps whatever I use daily for example skype , FB , photo editing apps are there in windows store too . Thanx for posting the pics .

sinic999

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Wow the front cam is amazing man much better then ipad it seems .... Slowly the surface 2 is closing the deal for me over the iPad air . My only worry is I have many ebooks in ePub and PDF formats ( on my iPad 2 ) I have no idea how I can get them on surface . Any ideas ? Rest camera , multitasking , USB port all seals the deal . And apps whatever I use daily for example skype , FB , photo editing apps are there in windows store too . Thanx for posting the pics .

Im not sure about epub format thought but pdf format works fine. Most of my assignments, notes and text books are in pdf format. Reading them on potrait mode may be weird for some people as they find it too long but for me, it is okay.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss