The best of Adobe Flash on IE11

katakulli

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Hello,

I have recently noticed one more time, that there are some really good flash-sites on the net, which work just suprisingly great even on a surface rt. Given that the surface 2 has a lot more power, this experience could only be better. So i wanted to create this thread where anyone could give tips to some neat flash sites. For example: many users i know dont even know that one can play almost all facebook games on the ie11 without an app to be installed, with just the power of flash (e.g. Candy Crush Saga, Texas Holdem etc..). Some do work not so great tough on my Surface RT but it is better than nothing at all.

So my first tip (just discovered today):

www.ipiccy.com
A great online image editor which works great and fast on my first gen surface with ton of options and layer support, photocollages etc.

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Here's something that doesn't have an app, and is popular in Japan.

iosysos.com
It's a site created by a doujin music circle, and is very much known for their Flash animation aside their catchy music.

YouTube.com
Seriously, no list of Flash sites is ever complete without YouTube.

kongregate.com
Congratulations if you've discovered this site. This is where a ton of good iOS+Android games have received their acid test. Seriously.

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm sorry if this thread is old but I'm bumping it to ask: does IE11 (metro or desktop) play Hulu videos? I watch Hulu a lot in the browser on my laptop because I don't want to pay for Hulu Plus and you can't use the mobile app unless you have a subscription. I heard that Microsoft enabled Flash on Surface but only for some websites, and there's a "blacklist" and the websites on that list don't have flash enabled.

Thanks 😊

HeyCori

Mod Emeritus
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry if this thread is old but I'm bumping it to ask: does IE11 (metro or desktop) play Hulu videos? I watch Hulu a lot in the browser on my laptop because I don't want to pay for Hulu Plus and you can't use the mobile app unless you have a subscription. I heard that Microsoft enabled Flash on Surface but only for some websites, and there's a "blacklist" and the websites on that list don't have flash enabled.

Thanks 

Hulu runs fine!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3