Can't buy Surface 2 anywhere online since Thursday 28th

jdom

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Most believe they are holding the stock back until they can figure out how to fix the massive NVidia display driver glitch that crashes the units over and over and leaves these things useless. The fix is being promised for Dec 10th. If stock returns right after that, then we are right on. Disgusting how they are hiding this issue from everyone though.

I can they be holding back stock if I just got one yesterday from MS?

Jefe32

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
BestBuy has them for shipping again. Just got mine shipped to me and a black (they only had black) touch cover 2. Woohoo, finally

dharmababa

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
Also got one from Bestbuy.com around 3pm PST. Supposed to ship to local store by next Friday. Fingers crossed. Also got Type Cover 2 in black off Staples.com for $114. Try leaving in cart for a few mins until you get offered an "exclusive deal".

Edit: Also got a $25 Windows Store credit with the S2. Not sure if that is standard at all stores.

Last edited:

dharmababa

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
BestBuy has them for shipping again. Just got mine shipped to me and a black (they only had black) touch cover 2. Woohoo, finally

Congrats! BTW, touch cover 2 only comes in black. They put the colors towards type cover 2 which I'm guessing are turning out to be more popular.

Sean Stanley

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site
My S2 is on way to local Best Buy. It came with $25 card as well. Keep checking Best Buy online for more inventory, then jump on it. Or call CDW, as mentioned before. they confirmed large order coming mid-month and are taking names.

GreatCanadian

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
If you're in Canada, staples.ca is showing the 64 GB Surface 2 in stock at the moment (Monday Dec 9, 2:00 PM). One of my students just ordered one and the order went through stating 3 to 10 days for delivery.

jdom

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
I got my surface 2 delivered from CDW.COM and the retail box is is diferent from the one a got from Microsoft.
should I be worried?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos