Wireless Adapter + Typing Cover = generic keyboard & mouse - even works with Apple TV!

ttxzee

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
This is amazing! I got a Wireless Adapter for Typing Covers for my Surface and surprisingly the adapter cover combo works with EVERYTHING that accepts bluetooth keyboard/mouse!

To prove it I hooked it up to an Apple TV, see for yourself:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy7y1_k2CQc

In a few days i'll try it with more devices and update.

Last edited:

Winphoner

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
That's pretty awesome! But I've heard they are expensive, not sure I have enough things that work with it to make it worthwhile. What are your thoughts on using it wireless-ly with the surface itself? Is there a good use case for that?

ttxzee

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
That's pretty awesome! But I've heard they are expensive, not sure I have enough things that work with it to make it worthwhile. What are your thoughts on using it wireless-ly with the surface itself? Is there a good use case for that?

i sometimes hook my Suface up to the TV, so having the wireless cover is perfect for me. it feels great to sit back and enjoy Win 8 on a huge TV. only improvement i'd like to see Microsoft make is to make the adapter a little lighter. Right now it's not heavy, but when holding the cover by the palm rest the top connector part flexes backwards.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans