Please help me win this :D!!

Tiwo

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys,

Some of you will remember me as the guy that owns the Lumia 620 and the 920 :).

Yesterday I got the message that I'm one of the four contestants left to win a Surface 2! :D The only thing I need to do though, is get the most votes of the four people left :).
What I'm asking you is if you would help me by voting 'D'. in the comments of the following Facebook post :):

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...al_comments=110&ref=notif&notif_t=photo_reply

Please help a fellow windows techy win a surface :D. Thanks guys!

Last edited:

sym1a1a

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Re: A little help would be greatly appreciated :)

Hi guys,

Some of you will remember me as the guy that owns the Lumia 620 and the 920 :).

Yesterday I got the message that I'm one of the four contestants left to win a Surface 2! :D The only thing I need to do though, is get the most votes of the four people left :).
What I'm asking you is if you would help me by voting 'D'. in the comments of the following Facebook post :):

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...al_comments=110&ref=notif&notif_t=photo_reply

Please help a fellow windows techy win a surface :D. Thanks guys!

wish i was in the running but since i'm not i gave you my vote lol, good luck

Tiwo

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
Thanks man :D, I'll send you nice Dutch(or Belgium) beer if I win :D.

Thanks all! Spread the word! I'm fighting againt a girl with a loooot of friends, I'm afraid :(

Martsicky

May 18, 2013
Visit site
Thanks man :D, I'll send you nice Dutch(or Belgium) beer if I win :D.

Thanks all! Spread the word! I'm fighting againt a girl with a loooot of friends, I'm afraid :(

I prefer Dutch :) anyway, I noticed that little kids or cute girls almost always got easier way to win any contest, even if they don't deserve it.. I'll let know my tech interested friends to vote D!

Tiwo

Jan 27, 2013
Visit site
I have no clue. I was walking past a poster you have to make a picture from. I wasn't really thinking about a pose, haha!

Thanks for voting :D. Please keep it up, you guys are really helpful!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre