Sports Calendar

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
WebOS had a great app. The app searches your favorite sports teams and ADDS their game schedule to your devices calendar. I was unable to find a similar metro app. If you are a developer and looking to do an app . . .

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
Do you have Outlook? A lot of sports teams have the option on their sites to download their schedule and add it to the Outlook calendar, like the Cavs do here?

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
That's the way I do it now. Yet, like the purpose of many apps, I'd like to avoid using the web and manually installing stuff. The WebOS app had College and Pro in all the major sports. You just bring up the team, click a button, and their schedule moves over to your devices calendar.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
That's the way I do it now. Yet, like the purpose of many apps, I'd like to avoid using the web and manually installing stuff. The WebOS app had College and Pro in all the major sports. You just bring up the team, click a button, and their schedule moves over to your devices calendar.

I hear you. I'd also prefer if someone would make an app like the one you mentioned webOS had.

I just suggested an alternative until we get an app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo