Rayman Jungle Run not syncing over devices

livekyle

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Hey,

I have a question regarding said game and the syncing process via XBOX Live. I started playing the game on my desktop machine and wanted to proceed on my Surface 2 but I had to do all the levels again. I did so and played even a few levels more this time around. Now that I am at home again I wanted to see if it had synced properly this time but still the progress is different for each machine. I am logged in with my XBOX account on both machines so in theory it should work.

I know this is one of those OCD questions but having the progess synced is actually a nice feature and I would like to see it work properly...

Thanks!

thelostsoul

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately, not many apps properly support syncing of progress. It appears Halo Spartan Assault does this well, but I have not found another game that does.

livekyle

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, not many apps properly support syncing of progress. It appears Halo Spartan Assault does this well, but I have not found another game that does.
Oh so this behaviour is normal? I thought the syncing was the whole point of having an XBOX supported game...Skulls of the Shogun does it well, too btw : )
So there's nothing wrong with my Rayman I guess....?

livekyle

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Oh so this behaviour is normal? I thought the syncing was the whole point of having an XBOX supported game...Skulls of the Shogun does it well, too btw : )
So there's nothing wrong with my Rayman I guess....?
Hmm looks like I have to take that back -.-
I just finished another level on my desktop but my Surface doesn't seem to know that...:angry:
Maybe it just takes some time because I was under the impression that Skulls did sync when I played yesterday...strange (and annoying!)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos