Just a few questions about SkyDrive on my Surface 2.

When I make something available offline, where is this being saved on the Surface 2?
    Is it possible to share picture albums or other folders from the app? I can obviously do it online, but curious of there is a way with the app.
    How can I download files from the app to me Surface 2?

Thanks! Sorry if these are dumb questions.
    12-20-2013 09:58 AM
    Saved in the skydrive folder, file manger on your desktop, navigate to where to photo is and it should say " offline" As for the other i don't know sorry
    12-20-2013 10:08 AM
    Just a few questions about SkyDrive on my Surface 2.

When I make something available offline, where is this being saved on the Surface 2?
    Is it possible to share picture albums or other folders from the app? I can obviously do it online, but curious of there is a way with the app.
    How can I download files from the app to me Surface 2?

Thanks! Sorry if these are dumb questions.
    The files are saved to the default location on the filesystem. C:\Users\"Your Username"\SkyDrive, which can be found by opening up file explorer and clicking SkyDrive in the left pane.

To share files/folders in the SkyDrive app, swipe down (select) to mark the files or folders you want to share, then open the Charms bar and select "share", then you can select the Mail option to send them in an email. I do not believe you can share links from the app though, just the files themselves.

To download files from the app, select the files or folders you want to download and select "copy" from the bottom options. The select the word "SkyDrive" at the top of the screen and select "This PC". Then navigate to where you want to copy the pictures to, swipe up from the bottom of the screen (or right click) and select paste.
    12-20-2013 10:37 AM
    I know what you are asking as I want the same feature. Unfortunately the only to share links to files in your skydrive account is online... Hopefully Microsoft will integrate this feature later in the charms or the app... It should not be that hard. Windows Phone SkyDrive app does it and the surface with windows 8.1 is even more tied to our skydrive account...
    12-20-2013 11:51 AM