Surface 2 Sleeves?

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
Hello. I ordered a Surface 2 recently and was wondering what kind of sleeves you guys have for yours, and what you think of them. I'm looking for something that's a nice fit for the Surface 2 with the type cover 2 attached. Also I'd like at least a little protection.

PLGomez

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
If you want something cool, custom, and unique you can try etsy.com I'm looking at getting a cork sleeve. They cost the same as the other sleeves but are different than what you find at the store. There are also leather ones available there but can get pricier.

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
If you want something cool, custom, and unique you can try etsy.com I'm looking at getting a cork sleeve. They cost the same as the other sleeves but are different than what you find at the store. There are also leather ones available there but can get pricier.

Yeah I've been looking at several shops on Etsy and some sleeves look very nice. Any shops that you recommend?

The incipio sleeve is pretty good. It fits with my surface+type cover, and my arc touch mouse. Hope that helps!

Mhm, that's one of them I was considering from the Microsoft store. It just doesn't seem to warrant the price 😋

PLGomez

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
lol No, I've never shopped on etsy before but my gf loves the site. I was eyeing the cork covers, the price seems right. If I decide to get one I'll let you know how it goes.

Slater_GS

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I've been looking at several shops on Etsy and some sleeves look very nice. Any shops that you recommend?
Mhm, that's one of them I was considering from the Microsoft store. It just doesn't seem to warrant the price ��

My wife has an etsy shop, but doesn't have sleeves up on it as she does mainly things for little kids like headbands, scarves, etc.
She made a wool felt sleeve similar to this for our MBA, Surface RT with touchcover, and my moms Dell XPS 12. She made them because I asked her and didn't want to pay the $30-$80 some were asking lol

If you have any interest in something like the above, send her a note Unique handmade accessories for children by OhTinyGifts on Etsy and ask her for the WPC discount and I will make sure you get a good price :) There are also different colors of wool felt or certain other materials that if you like let her know and she can see what she can find.

Just a thought, not necessarily trying to promote her site, just an option that may be cheaper than some others and give you a unique sleeve.

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
lol No, I've never shopped on etsy before but my gf loves the site. I was eyeing the cork covers, the price seems right. If I decide to get one I'll let you know how it goes.

I've never heard of it before but it came up as a bing search result and the some of sleeves on there caught my eye. 😋

My wife has an etsy shop, but doesn't have sleeves up on it as she does mainly things for little kids like headbands, scarves, etc.
She made a wool felt sleeve similar to this for our MBA, Surface RT with touchcover, and my moms Dell XPS 12. She made them because I asked her and didn't want to pay the $30-$80 some were asking lol

If you have any interest in something like the above, send her a note Unique handmade accessories for children by OhTinyGifts on Etsy and ask her for the WPC discount and I will make sure you get a good price :) There are also different colors of wool felt or certain other materials that if you like let her know and she can see what she can find.

Just a thought, not necessarily trying to promote her site, just an option that may be cheaper than some others and give you a unique sleeve.

Thanks, I will be sure to consider that! It's very kind of you 😊

ChazTyldsley

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
I got the Snugg Leather Case for my Surface 2. Fits the device with the Type Cover 2 folded up perfectly. I use my Surface 2 for both home and business, so I wanted something which looked a bit smarter. Can't recommend the case enough. I think the brown leather one they do looks great, but it's currently OOS in both the UK and US.

Amazon.com: Snugg Microsoft Surface 1 & 2 Leather Wallet Case in Black for RT and Pro - High Quality Case with Card Slot, Pocket and Premium Nubuck Fibre Interior: Electronics

cgallaer

Jul 5, 2013
Visit site
I have the Incipio sleeve and I like it alot. My arc mouse fits in the front pocket nicely, and the Surface 2 with the type cover on it fit in the main compartment.

vraev

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
Grabbing one along with my buddy on ebay for 4$. 2 sleeves at 9$ incl shipping...neoprene and just simple and effective. more than sufficient.

8525_02.jpg

malberti1993

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
You can get the incipio case on ebay for 13 dollars. I got it the other day it is very nice and is new. Doesn't seemed used and came with retail packaging.
What I notice when i put it in case with touch cover 2, my volume goes to 100 percent and sometimes the power button does get pressed leaving the surface on. However this happened twice and hasn't happened again since maybe the case got broken in. Any thoughts incipio users?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb