Concerning availability.

Ferectoi

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
A user from Canada here! I've been wanting to get a Surface 2 since before new years, the only problem being that there haven't been any, anywhere for weeks upon weeks. I'm not inclined that it's because they can't 'keep them on the shelves' because asking around at places like best buy, future shop, and the source they don't actually know when they're going to have more, or even if they're going to get any more in. I'm not just talking in store either, not that I'm able to buy one online anyway but I haven't seen a single website say that they even have one in stock online. If anyone asks I've also checked online about stock in other stores in the country and it shows they're all sold out as well

Does anyone know what is going on? Is there a shortage? Some issue with the device? Are they just not bothering to sell any more? I really want to get one but I can't wait all eternity for Microsoft to sort their stuff out, I'm going to have to start looking for alternatives soon.

cndspec

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Don't know where you are located but have you tried London Drugs? They show stock at many of their stores here in BC. If a store doesn't have it they can usually bring one in from another store for you.

vraev

Jan 15, 2014
Visit site
I am from Canada and I couldn't find it in stores anywhere. But I finally bought it online. I would say try to get a friend/family member to order it. Don't bother about waiting too long.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb