here is my new surface 2

cowboy6201

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Here is my brand new surface 2 I love this tablet it so awesome.
Checkout the pics below! The 1st pic is all my toy's. My Zune 64 GB player, my Nokia Lumia 1020,my surface 2, my Acer 27" touch screen.:smile:
My surface 2 playing GTA San Andreas.
My surface 2 touch cover with the Bluetooth wireless adaptor attached and i'm current using it with my desktop via the Bluetooth on my Asus crosshairs IV Extreme with built in Bluetooth.
Also checkout the video on how to add a wireless printer to your surface 2?WP_20140306_12_13_07_Pro.jpgWP_20140306_00_44_51_Pro.jpgWP_20140303_19_21_58_Pro.jpg

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
That's a nice setup. Glad you are enjoying your Surface 2. I bought one a couple of weeks ago and gave my wife my Surface RT. I loved my RT and so far the Surface 2 has been great.

rav16

Aug 17, 2013
Visit site
Congrats on your surface 2 , I too bought one 2 week's before and have been enjoying it to the fullest. Enjoy the sleek machine go the fullest .

Astropin

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I just got mine a couple days ago and absolutely love it! I also have a 27" touch screen.... the Lenovo Horizon with an i7 processor. When I fired up my Surface 2 it automatically loaded all of the settings from my desktop.... including all of my Explorer passwords...... sweet! I sold my Android tablet and my Lenovo W7 laptop because the Surface 2 can do EVERYTHING I need that those two did (and a lot more actually). Also dumped my Android phone and picked up the Nokia Icon..... what a great phone.

cowboy6201

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I just got mine a couple days ago and absolutely love it! I also have a 27" touch screen.... the Lenovo Horizon with an i7 processor. When I fired up my Surface 2 it automatically loaded all of the settings from my desktop.... including all of my Explorer passwords...... sweet! I sold my Android tablet and my Lenovo W7 laptop because the Surface 2 can do EVERYTHING I need that those two did (and a lot more actually). Also dumped my Android phone and picked up the Nokia Icon..... what a great phone.
I love my surface 2.
I have an Acer iconia w500 that had w7, but it sucked with w7 runs much better on w8.1 it should have had that from the start.
I went and found all the 8.1 drivers I needed for that from brand new Acer's from their downloads page runs great.
But I wanted something thinner and lighter and this surface is just that.
Even got my Brother printer connected to it no issues at all.

sportex

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
was having hardware trouble with my surface rt ie, screen freezing and shuddering. I had it for 15 months. took it back to john lewis and exchanged it for the surface 2 (paid an extra ?60). been using it most of the day and speed is phenomenal compared to the rt. this site used have terrible lag, now its a breeze. the only problem so far is the photos live tile. on the tile itself you can see the photos changing but when I open the tile there aren't any photos inside. strange

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12