My Surface does not respond to touch at all

bills pies1

Mar 27, 2014
Visit site
Since this morning, I have not been able to use the touch screen on my Surface RT. I have tried updating and refreshing it but nothing is working.
Why has this happened?
I have a few ideas of how it may have happened but I have no idea how to resolve the issue:
- I may have Overcharged it, but I have done this multiple times before
- It might have Overheated, but yesterday when it was really hot I could still use the touchscreen when it cooled down.

Also, next to the front camera to the left is there supposed to be a small black hole?

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
Since this morning, I have not been able to use the touch screen on my Surface RT. I have tried updating and refreshing it but nothing is working.
Why has this happened?
I have a few ideas of how it may have happened but I have no idea how to resolve the issue:
- I may have Overcharged it, but I have done this multiple times before
- It might have Overheated, but yesterday when it was really hot I could still use the touchscreen when it cooled down.

Also, next to the front camera to the left is there supposed to be a small black hole?

I'm not sure "over charging" can be done. I'd suspect, like with most battery chargers, that once the battery reaches full power the charging goes on standby.

A black hole? Like, you can still a needle in it? I have two smaller openings to the right of the camera but the openings are covered by clear plastic.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers