if you have Directv time to start buging them for support

cowboy6201

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I just started bugging DTV for support for the DIRECTV everywhere watching movies on your mobile devices in a chat with Karen T for support for the my Surface 2 and my WP8 Nokia Lumia 1020 devices and she said she passed it along to the support.
So if your in the US start bugging them they added support for the Surface 2 Pro but not the surface 2 RT, after you end the chat a survey will pop up in the comment's at the end bug them again someone reads the survey.
I even told them WP8 is the #3 device to see if that would help😃

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Good idea!
We like to point out lack of app support and forget oft times to remind companies that Windows phone users are out here waiting.

dalydose

Oct 19, 2010
Visit site
Good idea!
We like to point out lack of app support and forget oft times to remind companies that Windows phone users are out here waiting.

I try hard not to forget. I Tweet and email a couple of companies per week. I wish we could get an army of Windows Phone users to do it at the same time.

cowboy6201

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I try hard not to forget. I Tweet and email a couple of companies per week. I wish we could get an army of Windows Phone users to do it at the same time.
Start bugging DTV they did add Surface Pro. But we need Surface 2 Support what they don't realize is if the create an App for one device they only have to slightly change the code to put it on another device and that's it.
Here is my motto think there must be a harder way LOL!:confused:

ratsttam

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Start bugging DTV they did add Surface Pro. But we need Surface 2 Support what they don't realize is if the create an App for one device they only have to slightly change the code to put it on another device and that's it.
Here is my motto think there must be a harder way LOL!:confused:
With the new "universal" apps, that will be usable on wp8.1, w8.1 and rt8.1, they only need to compile it one time, and maybe have different screen elements for the larger/smaller screen sizes. But it'll be the same app, published to the market one time, and used on all three branches of the platform.

Cruncher04

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
But it'll be the same app, published to the market one time, and used on all three branches of the platform.

Universal Apps only unify the app models between Windows and Windows Phone. So technically there are only 2 branches not 3.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon