rt2 stolen

hagjohn

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
My house was broken into today. :angry: They took my Surface 2 and an older Macbook and basically ransacked the entire house before being scared off. My spare Nokia 520 was not stolen. 10 houses down, their house was broken into as well. Their 2 iPad airs were not stolen but they had an iPhone stolen.

So a little humor for a really horrible day... Surface 2 worth more to robbers than 2 iPad air.

So... I could really use the Surface 3 Pro guys... :angel:

Guytronic

Ambassador Team Leader
Nov 4, 2013
Visit site
Awww...bummer son.
Unless you get a new Pro3 out of the deal!

Seriously sad to know the house was broken into :cry:

hagjohn

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Thanks. I think just about everyone on the street knows now. My neighbor scared them off, I think, so most of my stuff, like TV's are still here. I'm going to be looking into security system with camera's ASAP.

AV2RY

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I had a horrible dream few days ago - our house was broken into. Woke me up at 4am. Well, that was just a dream.
Is there anyway to find/track your S2 like Lamias' (find my phone) (never owned tablet, so just don't know)

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately there is no built in Find My Tablet feature. Could have saved you some money :/ sorry to hear, hope you are able to get a SP3 though!

exkerZ

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
My house was broken into today. :angry: They took my Surface 2 and an older Macbook and basically ransacked the entire house before being scared off. My spare Nokia 520 was not stolen. 10 houses down, their house was broken into as well. Their 2 iPad airs were not stolen but they had an iPhone stolen.

So a little humor for a really horrible day... Surface 2 worth more to robbers than 2 iPad air.

So... I could really use the Surface 3 Pro guys... :angel:

You have my sympathy

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium