This problem just came up I think, but when I connect my charger while my backlight keyboard is attached the light on the connector will not stay lit like its not connected. Anyone else have this problem? Should I take it back? It charges fine without the keyboard attached. Does it with the Surface powers off or on. Shouldn't it charge with the keyboard attached?
    06-22-2014 06:53 PM
    This problem just came up I think, but when I connect my charger while my backlight keyboard is attached the light on the connector will not stay lit like its not connected. Anyone else have this problem? Should I take it back? It charges fine without the keyboard attached. Does it with the Surface powers off or on. Shouldn't it charge with the keyboard attached?
    I haven't attempted to charge and connect the keyboard in a months.. But i recall that it was supposed to be able to charge while the keyboard is connect. Take it to a Microsoft store and show them, but first, before heading over, try to charge again because if it magically starts to work again, it would be a waste of time. X.x
    06-23-2014 01:50 AM
    Lol. Kind of like taking your car to a mechanic and the car isn't making the noise anymore.
    06-23-2014 04:27 AM
    Lol. Kind of like taking your car to a mechanic and the car isn't making the noise anymore.
    Yeah I hate that so much.. Oh you can also just called Microsoft instead of going to them. Let them know you're situation. They'll probably try to troubleshoot with you.
    06-23-2014 04:40 AM
    Yeah I hate that so much.. Oh you can also just called Microsoft instead of going to them. Let them know you're situation. They'll probably try to troubleshoot with you.
    I'll go to the MS store. I bought the 2 year replacement and tthey'll just swap it out
    exkerZ likes this.
    06-23-2014 10:06 AM