Question about plastic bezel/ camera housing

GadgetTron

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Hello!

I just picked up a Surface 2 and love the device, except for one small thing. After a few minutes if use, I noticed that if I press straight down on the top of the device (in landscape mode), there is a little bit of a creak (along with tiny movement) in the plastic part that houses the camera. It truly seems like a minor cosmetic issue, but was wondering if anyone else experiences this?

Thanks!

exkerZ

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Hello!

I just picked up a Surface 2 and love the device, except for one small thing. After a few minutes if use, I noticed that if I press straight down on the top of the device (in landscape mode), there is a little bit of a creak (along with tiny movement) in the plastic part that houses the camera. It truly seems like a minor cosmetic issue, but was wondering if anyone else experiences this?

Thanks!

Originally I said it happens to my kindle fire HD and surface 2. But I take that back. I played with it now to make sure, and the bezel sinks in a tiny bit. Not even a full millimeter.. But to the point that it creaks or something.. Sorry no. Take it to Microsoft and show them. Perhaps it is exactly what I experience and you might be bothered by it more than I am. Not sure. Go to best buy or Microsoft and before you attempt to exchange it, play with a model on display to make sure it does it too. If it 'creaks' as much as yours, we can say your device is fine. If you can't mimic it, then talk to whoever you bought it from.

Good luck my friend

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGlucoPremium