leaking and shocking

50ShadesOfDJWS

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi,
Me again I guess,
So it's been a very short time since I've had my surface but I've noticed a new issue somewhat recently, ok not so recently but discovered this issue had come from my surface, it's been leaking a liquid from a couple of its ports which has burnt a couple of my fingers which I'm safely is battery acid, and now only just noticed it giving me a shock when I hit the capacitive home button, I'm not sure if I've overworked it or not, I'm just wondering if anyone has had this issue before and if it's covered under the warranty?

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Take it back and demand some vouchers too or contact Microsoft and let them know as you been hurt and as a good will gesture they will send you something. They did that with me. They really do look after their customers. But thank god it wasn't a child who was using the device

50ShadesOfDJWS

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
I've contacted Microsoft today, sadly I'm not at home because I have a class at the moment and they said they'd call today, although there online support is quite, how you say ****ty, I'll have to recall them, but the liquid is still a mystery

RajeevT

May 3, 2014
Visit site
Sounds bad, wonder what it is, mind posting a few images?

If not battery-related as Richard said above, perhaps from the LCD?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans