Anyone use the Surface 2 with a projector?

etphoto

Aug 15, 2007
Visit site
I just put together a PowerPoint presentation on my Surface 2 for a local photography club. I will need to use their projector. Anyone do use their Surface 2 for presentation? If I plug the projector in, should it work? I only ask because of the RT OS.

ET

Last edited:

WillysJeepMan

Aug 7, 2008
Visit site
Yes it works. I've attached my Surface RT and Surface 2 to both projectors and HDTVs. You want to make sure that you have the proper adapter for the projector you'll be attaching to. (HDMI vs VGA)

Also, if there is audio in the presentation and it needs to be played through the projector (HDMI connection), then you may need to bring up the Audio mixer control on the Surface to set the audio to play through the HDMI.

kklkn

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

Could you help me determine what adaptors work with a surface 2 ? I bought an amazon basics HDMI to micro HDMI cable for my surface 2, only worked 1 week, and now I'm contemplating buying a microsoft adaptor micro hdmi to VGA or HDMI, for the steep price of 40€... Do you know of any cheaper ones that are confirmed to work with a surface 2 ?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven