laggy surface

exkerZ

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
I love my surface 2. Putting that out there. But then it started to glitch real bad.. It got laggy and froze and crashed a lot. On top of that.. While using the msft video app to watch a movie, I can't type an essay in word. Word begins to freeze up a lot too but only during that situation. The surface crashed while I used Skype. And the device got worse and worse.

I have gotten a replacement. And the replacement started doing the same thing, mimicking everything wrong with the previous device I had. I'm going to assume these updates we get all of the time aren't all that helpful.

So my question is, are people really not noticing this? I doubt I got two faulty devices. The first surface never crashed this badly until I had a fair amount of updates.

cndspec

May 29, 2013
Visit site
The Surface will start to misbehave if the memory gets really low. Unfortunately, every time you go through multiple updates it takes away more onboard disk space. You really need to stay on top of your higher level disk cleanups. Everything I have been able to find indicates this all has something to do with how windows updates and saves things.

exkerZ

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
It seems like it is the keyboard that forces these glitches. I normally always have it attached to the surface, but for the last week I haven't used it and I haven't experienced a single glitch. I wonder...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss