Rugged Case for the Surface 3

BSobotta

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Any news on a rugged case. My work is interested in hooking a Surface 3 to some fork trucks, and this would be a necessity. From the browsing I did I wasn't finding any useful information.

BGrewer

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
Trident have made a 'rugged' cases for the Surface 3, even though the device hasn't been released yet (I saw it when looking for a case for my Pro 3)

BGrewer

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
I would go with the UAG if you want the functionality of the 2nd position on the keyboard and being able to use the device with a screen protector.

saintforlife

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
When you put any type of case on a Surface 3, do you lose the function of the 3-position kick stand? Are there any cases out there which still allow the Surface 3 kickstand to function normally?

BGrewer

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
When you put any type of case on a Surface 3, do you lose the function of the 3-position kick stand? Are there any cases out there which still allow the Surface 3 kickstand to function normally?

Depends which case you've got, the trident and folio cases don't limit the kickstand functionality, as their cases are incorporated around the kickstand, and as wiederman said the UAG has its own fully adjustable kickstand (with pen holder)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa