Screen Protector Availability for Surface 3

wiederman

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Anyone have any clue where I could find screen protectors for the Surface 3... Dont want to spend 50 bucks for the official one and ebay has them shipping from China but dont want to wait weeks to get it as I will be receiving my surface next week

Wildo6882

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
I'm subscribing for info on this too. I'm so anal about any of my devices staying pristine, that this HAS to be one of my purchases.

wiederman

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
Found out the dell venue 8 has the same 10.8 dimensions but with rounded instead of square edges. I ordered screen protectors for that in the meantime to act as a stop gap until the ones I ordered from China get here

BGrewer

Feb 11, 2015
Visit site
No checked they got nothing.....

They'll probably start sell screen protectors after the Surface 3's released, also I would get a tempered glass screen protector as they don't limit pen sensitivity or touch, unlike the plastic screen protectors which are hard to write on as well as hampering touch and pen sensitivity.

P_Devil

Apr 6, 2015
Visit site
I found one on Amazon that's for the Surface Pro 3 yet lists compatibility with both the SP3 and Surface 3. You have to cut it down to fit the Surface 3 but it has the proper lines on it to do so.

As for other screen protectors, I haven't found any outside of what the MS store is selling for $50. I will gladly pay that just to have it installed, by them, on day one. I did the same thing with my SP2 and they went through three packages of the screen protectors before they installed one without issues. It wasn't from me complaining either, the employee (who will be there tomorrow so I can grab him to install mine) was that anal about it.

We likely won't be seeing less expensive, 3rd party protectors until after the Surface 3 launches. There aren't that many for the SP3 so I doubt there will be all that much for the Surface 3 even after its launch.

gtbbong89

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
Green Onions Supply Crystal Oleo Phobic Screen Protector for 10.8-Inch Microsoft Surface 3 (RT-SPMS307)
Available at amazon

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

LibbyLA

May 20, 2015
Visit site
I'm holding out for some nonglare ones. I got Boxwave ones for my Dell Venue 8 Pro. Hope Joto or Boxwave produce matte ones for S3.

seremify

May 9, 2015
Visit site
Ended up just biting the bullet and going for genuine MS tempered glass since the store was also able to fit it for me. I was too paranoid about damaging my screen despite it being Gorilla Glass!

Bacso Marton

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
wiederman: Ordered two packs from them 2 weeks ago. I got the package today. Now, I have 6 screen protectors for Surface Pro 3 (probably, because they are much larger than my Surface 3). I complained, now, I am waiting for their response. :-((((

Last edited:

PLGomez

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Green Onions Supply Crystal Oleo Phobic Screen Protector for 10.8-Inch Microsoft Surface 3 (RT-SPMS307)
Available at amazon

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Just purchased this one. Looks promising. When it comes in I'll post about it ;-)

Bacso Marton

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
wiederman: Ordered two packs from them 2 weeks ago. I got the package today. Now, I have 6 screen protectors for Surface Pro 3 (probably, because they are much larger than my Surface 3). I complained, now, I am waiting for their response. :-((((

I got full refund. I cut them to size, now I am waiting for something which was really made for Surface 3.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte