Browser streamed video is choppy / stuttering

wariscoming

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I tried to watch the NBA playoffs games last night on TNTdrama.com and some stuff on HBOGO using browsers on the Surface 3 and everything was stuttering slightly. Anyone else experiencing this?

wariscoming

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Using IE modern browser

4gb 128gb HDD

All drivers updated via windows update as well. Someone watch a minute or two of GOT using modern IE and tell me is not stuttering...

tearfalls

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Yes, I noticed that too. HBOGO is always slightly stuttering. Using Chrome instead of IE will fix this problem. Hope Edge and Win 10 can fix this.

realwarder

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
In the Control Panel power plans is an option...

Internet Explorer, JavaScript Timer Frequency

Try changing that and see if it makes any difference.

anon(5327127)

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Yes, I noticed that too. HBOGO is always slightly stuttering. Using Chrome instead of IE will fix this problem. Hope Edge and Win 10 can fix this.

No... NOOOO! Do not install that crappy browser called Chrome. There's zero need for Chrome on the S3. If you do install you'll be adding additional services, additional startup items, plus everything you click or do will be monitored.

eusty

Jun 1, 2014
Visit site
Plus it will KILL your battery life! I switched to Firefox from Chrome due to issues running it on a SP3.

It would get hot with the fan going overtime and when I checked it was a Chrome process, closed it and everything would go back to normal....until the next time...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99