Some Questions On The pen

vaderag

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I got my pen today and have been misery about with It. . .

have a few questions...

1. When using onenote and the handwriting pad, can you use the pointer on the pen to select the text placement in any way? Every time I make an error I end up drawing!

2. Is there any way to get to the handwriting panel quickly, rather than having to go to Settings -> Keyboard -> Panel?

3. I note that Handwriting notes don't seem to sync with the Windows Phone app etc... any way to get that sorted?

Probably a few more as I use it more...

Thanks!

6029KingStephen

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I have only had my Surface for a day so far, so I have not yet had a lot of time to play.
I can answer question 3 by saying that I have created one note with the pen, and it has synced OK with my Lumia 930. In my case it shows as an "Untitled Page" in my quick Notes notebook on the phone, and edits made to it on the phone showed up straight away on the Surface.
It would definitely be nice if there was a pen-button action that would bring up the input panel.

vaderag

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Yeah. After a few days playing I've sent it back - I don't feel it works as seamlessly as advertised and its a bit of a gimmick unless you're an artist!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs