MyTube app

ng4ever

Jun 3, 2015
Visit site
MyTube app keeps playing a video when going away from the program if a youtube video is playing. I still can't figure out how to change settings for this ? Its free to try don't worry. MyTube app for Windows in the Windows Store

Even on desktop modes I continue to hear the youtube video sound if a video is playing.
Tubecast has the option to disable this on settings I found but I don't want to pay $2.99 MyTube I like better and is only 99 cents.

lookingforward

May 20, 2015
Visit site
That is actually one feature I love. It would bug me on Android that I couldn't multitask with other apps and listen to YouTube videos. I also couldn't turn the screen off and listen to it like a podcast. I can do both of those things with Tubecast and I love it! Is there a particular reason why you don't want to pause the video if you don't want to hear it?

ArrowQueen

May 29, 2014
Visit site
MyTube app keeps playing a video when going away from the program if a youtube video is playing. I still can't figure out how to change settings for this ? Its free to try don't worry. MyTube app for Windows in the Windows Store

Even on desktop modes I continue to hear the youtube video sound if a video is playing.
Tubecast has the option to disable this on settings I found but I don't want to pay $2.99 MyTube I like better and is only 99 cents.

Open the App. Go to settings. Scroll down and uncheck "continue playing video after leaving the App".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss