Just added Microsoft Complete...

cygnus11

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
I just added Microsoft Complete to my Surface 3. I logged onto the myservice.surface.com site and noticed that my registered Surface 3 still does not show that the Complete coverage was added. I assume this will show up eventually, but I thought I would ask this community if anyone has any experience with adding complete after it was purchased, and how long it may take before it indicates on the site that it is covered.

Also, I wanted to say that my experience at the Microsoft Store was awesome. My Surface 3 was purchased outside of the 45 day limit, but they were still willing and able to add the Complete coverage (after inspecting the device). Great service!

Tjarren

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
I added Complete about a month after my purchase and didn't even think of checking to see if it shows here. I went and no it doesn't. It's been over a month since I purchased Complete. I'll look into it some more and update when I find out what's going on. Thanks for the heads up.

cygnus11

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Mine actually did show up on the myservice site about 3 days after I purchased it. It is probably worth looking into just to avoid any issues if you ever need it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathanboro12