Micro SD card keeps losing connectivity

Paten1

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
My 128gb microsd card keeps losing connectivity after a few minutes of use. If I just pop the card out and then back in, the system can see it again. I've checked the driver and it appears to be the latest generic version. The card is a PNY High Performance version purchased from Amazon. Is there any particular brand I should use or is the problem something else?

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I am not sure, I have the 128B Sandisk, and no problems as you described. But I haven't had the S3 long, and with 128GB internal storage, I haven't had need for the SD card. It was in my phone, but it crashed, and Sandisk sent me a new one to replace it. So I don't really trust them too much.

Martinho Moreira

Mar 18, 2015
Visit site
Well I had the same problem 32Gb card the only way to solve it was to buy a new one :S... My problem was so bad I couldn't copy anything to the card... Now that I think about it, It might be a problem with the card speed...

Paten1

Aug 22, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. I'll try a few different brands of cards that I already have and see how it goes with them before I buy another 128gb card.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05