Just found out that my surface 3's I have ordered are the mid model with 64gb and 4gb ram!

Phoibos

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, I have 2 64gb sd cards in my asus tablets that We will be using for now. I noticed that there are a could of 256gb cards in the works as well. I may even grab one of those. Once I get the tablets, I am popping in the sim cards and directing windows to save all photos, docs, etc to the card instead of the onboard storage. That way I have more room for programs.
200GB cards are already available, the SDXC specification allows up to 2TB. Every device thag works with 64GB cards, should theoretically also support up to 2TB...

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
They aren't 'lying'. The 64GB/4GB models are exclusively offered for business or education customers. There is also a 32GB/2GB model exclusive to education customers.

Sorry to ruffle your feathers, but I have also seen too many people ripped off because of someone or some business Stretching the Truth. (Does that sound better than lying?) But you are also a week late to try to correct something that was already taken care of.

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
WHAT? Your last post does not make any sense. Are you waiting for confirmation from me on the 64/4gb? if so, it will have to wait until Tuesday. They got delivered to my local store the day we left for Montreal for vacation. We are not back until late Monday night. Will update Tuesday morning.

oditius

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
WHAT? Your last post does not make any sense. Are you waiting for confirmation from me on the 64/4gb? if so, it will have to wait until Tuesday. They got delivered to my local store the day we left for Montreal for vacation. We are not back until late Monday night. Will update Tuesday morning.

Not me, I already found out this is possible. But I guess showing everyone definite proof that MS doesn't know what it is selling. LoL

Steve Adams

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Confirmed. I have a 64gb 4gb ram surface 3. I am typing on it right now and it's awesome. Just loading on my apps etc. Got the docking station as well. Works great. Best tablet series out there.

kb31

Oct 26, 2015
Visit site
I too have a 4gb/64gb,Win 10 Pro and mine is LTE. Bought it from the Microsoft store in my local mall. Some business ordered 7 of them and then backed out. Lucky me!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo